Defending champions Golden State Warriors are scheduled to host Houston Rockets on Friday night at the Chase Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Warriors have managed the 10th place with 29 wins in 59 matches while the Rockets are placed at the bottom with a 13-45 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Golden State, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won four matches while Houston, who are currently on a seven-game losing streak, have won just two matches. The Warriors have lost seven of their 29 home games while the Rockets have won five of their 30 road games so far this season.
Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Rockets won just one game.
- Golden State and Houston faced each other twice this season and the Warriors won on both the occasions.
- Golden State Warriors are currently on an eight-game winning streak against Houston Rockets in the regular season.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green as their star players.
- The Rockets include Jalen Green, Jabari Smith Jr., Kevin Porter Jr., Boban Marjanovic as their star players.
- Rockets: Kevin Porter Jr.
- Warriors: Andrew Wiggins, Andre Iguodala, Steph Curry, Ryan Rollins, Gary Payton II
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 121-110 Rockets)
- 1st quarter: 30-27
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 35-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Rockets at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Warriors -9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 235.5 (Under)
Prediction: Warriors 121-110 Rockets
- The Warriors have -450 odds to pick up the win, while the Rockets are listed at +340 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors lost 13 of the 36 games they were named the favorites while the Rockets won 12 of the 56 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Warriors won six of the 23 games they were named the underdogs while the Rockets lost one of the two games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Rockets are scoring 109.8 points per game while the Warriors are averaging 118.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors are averaging 0.1 point more per game, and the Rockets are managing a difference of 8.4 points less per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.4 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.4) and Jordan Poole (20.9).
- For the Rockets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Jalen Green leads the squad with 21.8 points per game followed by Kevin Porter Jr. with 19.2 points per game.
Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets will take place on February 25 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 24, 10:00 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app