Ja Morant-led Memphis Grizzlies are scheduled to travel to the Toyota Center to face Jalen Green's Houston Rockets on Wednesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Rockets are placed at the bottom with 13 wins in 61 matches while the Grizzlies have managed the second place with a 37-23 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Grizzlies, who won their last two fixtures, have shared five wins and losses while the Rockets are currently on a 10-game losing streak, winning their last game against Oklahoma City Thunder on February 1. Houston have lost 21 of their 29 home games while Memphis have won 11 of their 19 road games so far this season.
Houston Rockets vs Memphis Grizzlies: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Grizzlies have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Rocket won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Memphis defeated Houston by seven points.
- The Rockets include Jalen Green, Jabari Smith Jr., Kevin Porter Jr., Boban Marjanovic as their star players.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams
- Rockets: -
Average Quarter score: (Rockets 112-123 Grizzlies)
- 1st quarter: 30-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Grizzlies at Rockets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Grizzlies -9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 233.5 (Over)
Prediction: Rockets 112-123 Grizzlies
- The Rockets have +350 odds to pick up the win, while the Grizzlies are listed at -450 to claim victory.
- This season, the Rockets lost one of the two games they were named the favorites while the Grizzlies won just one of the nine games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Rockets won 12 of the 59 games they were named the underdogs while the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 51 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Grizzlies are scoring 115.9 points per game while the Rockets are averaging 109.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Rockets are averaging 8.6 points less per game, and the Grizzlies are managing a difference of 4 points more per game.
- For the Rockets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Jalen Green leads the squad with 21.8 points per game followed by Kevin Porter Jr. with 19.2 points per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.3 points per game.
Houston Rockets vs Memphis Grizzlies: How to Watch
When and where will the Houston Rockets vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on March 2 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 1, 8:00 pm ET) at the Toyota Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Houston Rockets vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Houston Rockets and Memphis Grizzlies will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Houston Rockets vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and Memphis Grizzlies can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Houston Rockets vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app