Mikal Bridges' Brooklyn Nets are scheduled to square off against De'Aaron Fox-led Sacramento Kings at the Barclays Center on Thursday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nets, who lost their last game against Oklahoma City Thunder, have shared five wins and losses while the Kings, who won their previous game against Chicago Bulls, have won eight matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Sacramento have managed the second place in the Western Conference standings with 41 wins in 68 matches while Brooklyn are placed at the sixth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 39-30 record. The Nets have lost 12 of their 31 home games while the Kings have won 20 of their 33 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Kings won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Sacramento defeated Brooklyn by a massive 32-point lead at the Golden 1 Center.
- The Kings last won a regular season road game against the Nets in December 2017.
- The Nets include Ben Simmons, Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- Kings: Richaun Holmes
- Nets: -
Average Quarter score: (Nets 113-118 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 28-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-34
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Kings at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Kings +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Under)
Prediction: Nets 113-118 Kings
- The Nets have -145 odds to pick up the win, while the Kings are listed at +120 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets lost eight of the 37 games they were named the favorites while the Kings won 11 of the 28 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nets won 10 of the 32 games they were named the underdogs while the Kings lost 10 of the 40 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Kings are scoring 121.3 points per game while the Nets are averaging 113.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets are averaging 0.9 points more per game, and the Kings are managing a difference of 2.7 points more per game.
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 25.7 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie (18.3) and Cameron Johnson (16.8).
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.5 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19 points per game.
Brooklyn Nets vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Sacramento Kings will take place on March 17 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 16, 6:30 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app