Ja Morant-led Memphis Grizzlies are scheduled to travel to the United Center on Sunday to face DeMar DeRozan's Chicago Bulls in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bulls, who won their last game against Charlotte Hornets, have won six matches while the Grizzlies, who defeated Los Angeles Clippers in their previous game, have won eight matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Memphis have managed the second place in the Western Conference standings with 49 wins in 77 matches while Chicago are placed at the 10th spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 37-40 record. The Bulls have lost 18 of their 38 home games while the Grizzlies have won 15 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Chicago Bulls vs Memphis Grizzlies: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bulls and the Grizzlies shared five wins each.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Grizzlies defeated the Bulls by 15 points at the FedExForum.
- The Grizzlies are currently on a five-game winning streak against the Bulls in regular season.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan, Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke, Ziaire Williams - OUT; John Konchar, Vince Williams Jr. - GTD
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Justin Lewis - OUT; Alex Caruso, Javonte Green - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Bulls 119-121 Grizzlies)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-31
- 4th quarter: 29-33
Grizzlies at Bulls: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Grizzlies -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bulls 119-121 Grizzlies
- The Grizzlies have -130 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at +105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bulls lost 14 of the 33 games they were named the favorites while the Grizzlies won three of the 15 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bulls won 18 of the 44 games they were named the underdogs while the Grizzlies lost 17 of the 63 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Grizzlies are scoring 116.8 points per game while the Bulls are averaging 113.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bulls are averaging 1.2 points more per game, and the Grizzlies are managing a difference of 4.3 points more per game.
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zach Lavine leads the squad with 25 points per game followed by DeMar DeRozan with 24.9 points per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 26.9 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.4 points per game.
Chicago Bulls vs Memphis Grizzlies: How to Watch
When and where will the Chicago Bulls vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on April 3 at 1:00 am IST (April 2, 2:30 pm ET) at the United Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Chicago Bulls vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Memphis Grizzlies will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Chicago Bulls vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Memphis Grizzlies can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Chicago Bulls vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app