DeMar DeRozan-led Chicago Bulls are scheduled to square off against Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers at the United Center on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bulls are placed at the 10th spot with 34 wins in 71 matches while the Sixers have managed the third place with a 48-23 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bulls, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won six matches while the Sixers, who lost their last game against Chicago Bulls, have won eight matches. The Bulls have lost 16 of their 36 home games while the Sixers have won 22 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bulls have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Sixers won three games.
- Chicago and Philadelphia faced each other thrice this season and the Bulls won two fixtures while the Sixers won a game.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan , Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris as their star players.
- Sixers: -
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Justin Lewis
Average Quarter score: (Bulls 110-113 Sixers)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Sixers at Bulls: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Bulls +3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Under)
Prediction: Bulls 110-113 Sixers
- The Sixers have -165 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at +135 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bulls lost 14 of the 31 games they were named the favorites while the Sixers won eight of the 17 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bulls won 17 of the 40 games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost 14 of the 54 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Sixers are scoring 115.5 points per game while the Bulls are averaging 113.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bulls are averaging 0.9 points more per game, and the Sixers are managing a difference of five points more per game.
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as DeMar DeRozan leads the squad with 25.4 points per game followed by Zach Lavine with 25 points per game.
- For the Sixers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.6 points per game followed by James Harden (21.4) and Tyrese Maxey (20).
Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on March 23 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 22, 7:00 pm ET) at the United Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app