Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to square off against Stephen Curry's Golden State Warriors at the Ball Arena on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Nuggets have managed the first place with 51 wins in 77 matches while the Warriors are placed at the fifth spot with a 41-37 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nuggets, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses while the Warriors, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won six matches . The Nuggets have lost seven of their 39 home games while the Warriors have won nine of their 38 road games so far this season.
Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Warriors won four games.
- Denver and Golden State faced each other twice this season and the Nuggets won both the fixtures.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Warriors: Andre Iguodala, Andrew Wiggins, TY Jerome, Ryan Rollins - OUT
- Nuggets: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Zeke Nnaji, Michael Porter Jr. - GTD; Collin Gillespie - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 117-111 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-27
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Warriors at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Nuggets -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Under)
Prediction: Nuggets 117-111 Warriors
- The Nuggets have -140 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at +115 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets lost 18 of the 62 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won eight of the 28 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nuggets won seven of the 15 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 17 of the 50 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors are scoring 118.3 points per game while the Nuggets are averaging 116.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nuggets are averaging 3.7 points more per game, and the Warriors are managing a difference of 0.7 points more per game.
- For the Nuggets, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.9 points per game followed by Jamal Murray with 20.2 points per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.7) and Jordan Poole (20.5).
Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Golden State Warriors will take place on April 3 at 6:00 am IST (April 2, 7:30 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app