Stephen Curry-led Golden State Warriors are scheduled to square off against Keldon Johnson's San Antonio Spurs at the Chase Center on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Warriors have managed the sixth place with 40 wins in 77 matches while the Spurs are placed at the 14th spot with a 19-57 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Warriors, who won their last game against New Orleans Pelicans, have won six matches while the Spurs, who are currently on a five-game losing streak, have won two matches. The Warriors have lost eight of their 39 home games while the Spurs have won six of their 37 road games so far this season.
Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Spurs won four games.
- Golden State and San Antonio faced each other twice this season and the Warriors won both the fixtures.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
- The Spurs include re Jones, Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Keldon Johnson as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Spurs: Charles Bassey (OUT); Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Khem Birch - GTD
- Warriors: TY Jerome, Andre Iguodala, Ryan Rollins, Andrew Wiggins - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 122-109 Spurs)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 33-30
Spurs at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 15.5 points (Spurs +15.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Under)
Prediction: Warriors 122-109 Spurs
- The Warriors have -1600 odds to pick up the win, while the Spurs are listed at +900 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors lost 17 of the 49 games they were named the favorites while the Spurs won 16 of the 72 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Warriors won eight of the 28 games they were named the underdogs while the Spurs lost one of the four games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Spurs are scoring 112 points per game while the Warriors are averaging 118.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors are averaging 0.6 points more per game, and the Spurs are managing a difference of 10.5 points less per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.6 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.6) and Jordan Poole (20.4).
- For the Spurs, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Keldon Johnson leads the squad with 22 points per game followed by Devin Vassell with 18.5 points per game.
Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs will take place on April 1 at 7:30 am IST (Mar 31, 9:00 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app