Stephen Curry-led Golden State Warriors are set to travel to the Toyota Center on Monday to face Jalen Green's Houston Rockets in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Warriors have managed the seventh place with 36 wins in 72 matches while the Rockets are placed at the 14th spot with an 18-53 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Rockets, who won their last three matches, have shared five wins and losses while the Warriors, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have also shared five wins and losses. The Rockets have lost 24 of their 36 home games while the Warriors have won seven of their 35 road games so far this season.
Houston Rockets vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Rockets have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Warriors won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Warriors defeated the Rockets by two points in the second OT at the Chase Center.
- Houston and Golden State faced each other twice this season and the Rockets won both the fixtures.
- The Rockets include Jalen Green, Jabari Smith Jr., Kevin Porter Jr., Boban Marjanovic as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Draymond Green, Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
- Warriors: TY Jerome, Andre Iguodala, Andrew Wiggins, Ryan Rollins, Gary Payton II
- Rockets: -
Average Quarter score: (Rockets 115-121 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-32
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Warriors at Rockets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 11.5 points (Rockets +11.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Over)
Prediction: Rockets 115-121 Warriors
- The Warriors have -650 odds to pick up the win, while the Rockets are listed at +475 to claim victory.
- This season, the Rockets lost one of the four games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won eight of the 28 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Rockets won 15 of the 67 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 16 of the 44 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors are scoring 118.3 points per game while the Rockets are averaging 110.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Rockets are averaging 7.9 points more per game, and the Warriors are managing a difference of 0.6 points more per game.
- For the Rockets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Jalen Green leads the squad with 21.7 points per game followed by Kevin Porter Jr. with 18.6 points per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points as Steph Curry leads the squad with 30.1 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (22) and Jordan Poole (20.4).
Houston Rockets vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Houston Rockets vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and Golden State Warriors will take place on March 21 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 20, 7:00 pm ET) at the Toyota Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Houston Rockets vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Houston Rockets and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Houston Rockets vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Houston Rockets vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app