Kawhi Leonard-led Los Angeles Clippers are scheduled to face Ja Morant's Memphis Grizzlies at the FedExForum on Friday in their back-to-back NBA 2022-23 regular season head-to-head fixture. In the Western Conference standings, the Clippers have managed the fifth place with 41 wins in 77 matches while the Grizzlies are placed at the second spot with a 48-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Clippers, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won seven matches while the Grizzlies, who lost their last game against Los Angeles Clippers, have won eight matches . The Clippers have lost 18 of their 39 home games while the Grizzlies have won 15 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Grizzlies and the Clippers shared five wins each.
- LA Clippers and Memphis faced each other twice this season and the Clippers won both the fixtures.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Clippers: Brandon Boston Jr., Kawhi Leonard, Marcus Morris Sr. - GTD; Paul George - OUT
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke, Ziaire Williams - OUT; Desmond Bane, Jaren Jackson Jr., Tyus Jones, John Konchar, Vince Williams Jr. - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Grizzlies 118-115 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 28-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Clippers at Grizzlies: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Clippers +6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 242.5 (Under)
Prediction: Grizzlies 118-115 Clippers
- The Grizzlies have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Clippers are listed at +225 to claim victory.
- This season, the Grizzlies lost 16 of the 61 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won six of the 24 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Grizzlies won three of the 15 games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers lost 18 of the 53 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers are scoring 113 points per game while the Grizzlies are averaging 116.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Grizzlies are averaging 4.4 points more per game, and the Clippers are managing a difference of 0.4 points more per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 26.9 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.4 points per game.
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Paul George leads the roster with 23.8 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 23.6 points per game.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on April 1 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 31, 7:00 pm ET) at the FedExForum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app