Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to square off against Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the Miami-Dade Arena on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Heat have managed the seventh place with 39 wins in 73 matches while the Knicks are placed at the fifth spot with a 42-31 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Heat, who won their last game against Detroit Pistons, have won six matches while the Knicks, who lost their last game against Minnesota Timberwolves, have also won six matches. The Heat have lost 13 of their 37 home games while the Knicks have won 22 of their 36 road games so far this season.
Miami Heat vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Knicks won three games.
- Miami and New York faced each other twice this season and the Knicks won both the fixtures.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo, Kevin Love as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- Knicks: -
- Heat: -
Average Quarter score: (Heat 117-116 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 25-31
- 3rd quarter: 28-29
- 4th quarter: 34-30
Knicks at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Knicks +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 220.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 117-116 Knicks
- The Heat have -135 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +110 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 19 of the 44 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 19 of the 40 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Heat won 14 of the 29 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost 10 of the 33 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Knicks are scoring 115.1 points per game while the Heat are averaging 109 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat are averaging 0.5 points less per game, and the Knicks are managing a difference of 2.9 points more per game.
- For the Heat, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 22.7 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.1) and Tyler Herro (20.2).
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25.6 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.8) and RJ Barrett (19.8).
Miami Heat vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and New York Knicks will take place on March 23 at 5:00 am IST (Mar 22, 6:30 pm ET) at the Miami-Dade Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Miami Heat vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Miami Heat vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Miami Heat vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app