Anthony Edwards' Minnesota Timberwolves are scheduled to host Trae Young-led Atlanta Hawks at the Target Center on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Wolves, who defeated Sacramento Kings in their last game, have shared five wins and losses while the Hawks, who defeated Detroit Pistons in their last game, have also shared five wins and losses.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Minnesota have managed the ninth place in the Western Conference standings with 36 wins in 73 matches while Atlanta are placed at the eighth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 36-36 record. The Wolves have lost 17 of their 37 home games while the Hawks have won 16 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Hawks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Wolves won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Wolves defeated the Hawks by 21 points at the State Farm Arena.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, Luka Garza as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- Hawks: Jalen Johnson
- Wolves: Karl-Anthony Towns
Average Quarter score: (Wolves 115-111 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 33-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-27
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Hawks at Wolves: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Hawks +4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Under)
Prediction: Wolves 115-111 Hawks
- The Wolves have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +155 to claim victory.
- This season, the Wolves lost 11 of the 28 games they were named the favorites while the Hawks won seven of the 25 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Wolves won 19 of the 45 games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks lost 18 of the 47 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hawks are scoring 117.4 points per game while the Wolves are averaging 115.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wolves are averaging 0.4 points less per game, and the Hawks are managing a difference of 0.2 point less per game.
- For the Wolves, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.7 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.5 points per game.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Minnesota Timberwolves vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Atlanta Hawks will take place on March 23 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 22, 7:00 pm ET) at the Target Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Minnesota Timberwolves and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Minnesota Timberwolves vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app