Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to square off against Anthony Edwards' Minnesota Timberwolves at the Footprint Center on Wednesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Suns have managed the fourth place with 40 wins in 75 matches while the Wolves are placed at the seventh spot with a 39-37 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Suns, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won four matches while the Wolves, who are currently on a four-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses. The Suns have lost 12 of their 36 home games while the Wolves have won 18 of their 38 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Minnesota Timberwolves: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Wolves won two games.
- Phoenix and Minnesota faced each other thrice this season and the Suns won two matches while the Wolves won the last game.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, DeAndre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, Luka Garza as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Wolves: Anthony Edwards, Karl-Anthony Towns, Taurean Prince, Jaylen Nowell - GTD; Matt Ryan - OUT
- Suns: Kevin Durant - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Suns 112-109 Wolves)
- 1st quarter: 33-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Wolves at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Suns -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 234.5 (Over)
Prediction: Suns 121-114 Wolves
- The Suns have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Wolves are listed at +200 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 21 of the 51 games they were named the favorites while the Wolves won 21 of the 47 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won 10 of the 24 games they were named the underdogs while the Wolves lost 11 of the 29 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wolves are scoring 115.9 points per game while the Suns are averaging 113.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns are averaging 1.8 points more per game, and the Wolves are managing a difference of 0.1 point less per game.
- For the Suns, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 28.1 points per game followed by Kevin Durant (26.7) and Deandre Ayton (18.2).
- For the Wolves, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.5 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.5 points per game.
Phoenix Suns vs Minnesota Timberwolves: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Minnesota Timberwolves will take place on March 30 at 7:30 am IST (Mar 29, 9:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Minnesota Timberwolves will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Minnesota Timberwolves can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app