Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings are scheduled to host Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the Golden 1 Center on Thursday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Kings, who defeated New Orleans Pelicans in their last game, have won seven matches while the Knicks, who lost their last game against Charlotte Hornets, have won nine matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Sacramento are placed at the second spot in the Western Conference standings with 38 wins in 64 matches while New York have managed the fifth place in the Eastern Conference standings with a 39-28 record. The Kings have lost 13 of their 33 home games while the Knicks have won 20 of their 32 road games so far this season.
Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Kings and the Knicks have shared five wins each.
- In their previous meeting this season, the Knicks defeated the Kings by 13 points.
- The Knicks are currently on a four-game winning streak against the Kings as Sacramento last won a regular season game against New York in January 2021.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- Knicks: -
- Kings: -
Average Quarter score: (Kings 117-111 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-27
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Knicks at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Kings -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Kings 117-111 Knicks
- The Kings have -175 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +145 to claim victory.
- This sea son, the Kings lost 10 of the 38 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 17 of the 36 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings won 10 of the 26 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost nine of the 31 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Knicks are scoring 115.3 points per game while the Kings are averaging 121.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Kings are averaging 2.7 points more per game, and the Knicks are managing a difference of 2.9 points more per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.5 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 18.9 points per game.
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25.3 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.9) and RJ Barrett (19.7).
Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and New York Knicks will take place on March 10 at 8:30 am IST (Mar 9, 10:00 pm ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Sacramento Kings and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app