Desmond Bane's Memphis Grizzlies are scheduled to travel to the AT&T Center to face Keldon Johnson-led San Antonio Spurs on Friday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Spurs are placed at the 14th spot with 18 wins in 69 matches while the Grizzlies have managed the third place with a 41-27 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Spurs, who lost their last game against Dallas Mavericks, have won four matches while the Grizzlies, who lost their last game against Miami Heat, have won six matches. The Spurs have lost 24 of their 36 home games while the Grizzlies have won 13 of their 35 road games so far this season.
San Antonio Spurs vs Memphis Grizzlies: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Spurs have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Grizzlies won three games.
- Memphis and San Antonio faced each other thrice this season and the Grizzlies won all the fixtures.
- The Grizzlies are currently on a nine-game winning streak against the Spurs as the latter won their last fixture against Memphis in December 2020.
- The Spurs include Tre Jones, Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Keldon Johnson as their star players.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- Grizzlies: Ja Morant, Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke
- Spurs: Charles Bassey
Average Quarter score: (Spurs 110-121 Grizzlies)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 25-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-35
- 4th quarter: 29-32
Grizzlies at Spurs: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Grizzlies -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Spurs 112-121 Grizzlies
- The Grizzlies have -350 odds to pick up the win, while the Spurs are listed at +260 to claim victory.
- This season, the Spurs lost just one of the four they were named the favorites while the Grizzlies won two of the 14 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Spurs won 15 of the 65 games they were named the underdogs while the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 54 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Grizzlies are scoring 115.7 points per game while the Spurs are averaging 112.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Spurs are averaging 9.6 points less per game, and the Grizzlies are managing a difference of 3.8 points more per game.
- For the Spurs, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Keldon Johnson leads the squad with 21.7 points per game followed by Devin Vassell with 18.4 points per game.
- For the Grizzlies, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.1 points per game.
San Antonio Spurs vs Memphis Grizzlies: How to Watch
When and where will the San Antonio Spurs vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on March 18 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 17, 7:00 pm ET) at the AT&T Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of San Antonio Spurs vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Memphis Grizzlies will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of San Antonio Spurs vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Memphis Grizzlies can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of San Antonio Spurs vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app