Anthony Edwards-led Minnesota Timberwolves are scheduled to travel to the Scotiabank Arena on Saturday to face Pascal Siakam's Toronto Raptors in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Raptors, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses while the Wolves, who lost their last two games, have won four matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Toronto have managed the ninth place in the Eastern Conference standings with 34 wins in 70 matches while Minnesota are placed at the eighth spot in the Western Conference standings with a 35-36 record. The Raptors have lost 13 of their 35 home games while the Wolves have won 15 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Raptors have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Wolves won two games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Wolves defeated the Raptors by two points at the Target Center.
- The Raptors include Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, Scottie Barnes, Juancho Hernangomez as their star players.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, Luka Garza as their star players.
- Wolves: Jalen Nowell, Karl-Anthony Towns
- Raptors: Otto Porter Jr.
Average Quarter score: (Raptors 118-115 Wolves)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-26
- 3rd quarter: 32-27
- 4th quarter: 29-33
Wolves at Raptors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Wolves +7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Raptors 118-115 Wolves
- The Raptors have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Wolves are listed at +230 to claim victory.
- This season, the Raptors lost 11 of the 31 games they were named the favorites while the Wolves won 18 of the 43 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Raptors won 14 of the 39 games they were named the underdogs while the Wolves lost 11 of the 28 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wolves are scoring 115.5 points per game while the Raptors are averaging 112.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Raptors are averaging 0.7 points more per game, and the Wolves are managing a difference of 0.1 point less per game.
- For the Raptors, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Pascal Siakam leads the squad with 24.2 points per game followed by Fred VanVleet (19.4), Gary Trent Jr. (17.7) and OG Anunoby (16.7).
- For the Wolves, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves: How to Watch
When and where will the Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Toronto Raptors and Minnesota Timberwolves will take place on March 19 at 4:30 am IST (Mar 18, 6:00 pm ET) at the Scotiabank Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Toronto Raptors and Minnesota Timberwolves will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Toronto Raptors and Minnesota Timberwolves can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app