Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to travel to the Vivint Smart Home Arena on Friday night to face Jordan Clarkson's Utah Jazz in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Jazz, who lost their last game against Portland Trail Blazers, have won four matches while the Bucks, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won seven matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Utah have managed the 11th place in the Western Conference standings with 35 wins in 72 matches while Milwaukee are placed at the top spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 52-20 record. The Jazz have lost 14 of their 36 home games while the Bucks have won 22 of their 35 road games so far this season.
Utah Jazz vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Jazz and the Bucks shared five wins each.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Bucks defeated the Jazz by 26 points at the Fiserv Forum.
- The Jazz include Lauri Markkanen, Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Talen Horton-Tucker as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
Game Time Decision:
- Bucks: Jae Crowder, Goran Dragic, Meyers Leonard
- Jazz: Jordan Clarkson, Rudy Gay, Collin Sexton
Average Quarter score: (Jazz 117-123 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-30
- 3rd quarter: 31-29
- 4th quarter: 29-33
Bucks at Jazz: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 8.5 points (Jazz +8.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Jazz 117-123 Bucks
- The Bucks have -375 odds to pick up the win, while the Jazz are listed at +290 to claim victory.
- This season, the Jazz lost 16 of the 37 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won two of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Jazz won 14 of the 35 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 15 of the 65 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 116.4 points per game while the Jazz are averaging 117.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Jazz are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game, and the Bucks are managing a difference of 4.3 points more per game.
- For the Jazz, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Lauri Markkanen leads the squad with 25.7 points per game followed by Jordan Clarkson with 20.8 points per game.
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.2 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19 points per game.
Utah Jazz vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Utah Jazz vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on March 25 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 24, 8:00 pm ET) at the Vivint Smart Home Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Utah Jazz vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Utah Jazz and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Utah Jazz vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Utah Jazz vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author's point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app