Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to travel to the Vivint Smart Home Arena on Monday night to face Lauri Markkanen's Utah Jazz in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Suns have managed the fourth place with 39 wins in 74 matches while the Jazz are placed at the 12th spot with a 35-39 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Jazz, who lost their last three games, have won four matches while the Suns, who defeated Philadelphia 76ers in their last game, have also won four matches. The Jazz have lost 15 of their 37 home games while the Suns have won 15 of their 38 road games so far this season.
Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Jazz won two games.
- Utah and Phoenix faced each other twice this season and both the teams won their respective road games.
- The Jazz include Lauri Markkanen, Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Talen Horton-Tucker as their star players.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, DeAndre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Suns: Kevin Durant, Deandre Ayton - OUT
- Jazz: Lauri Markkanen, Jordan Clarkson, Rudy Gay, Collin Sexton - GTD
Average Quarter score: (Jazz 110-118 Suns)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-34
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Suns at Jazz: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Suns -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 233.5 (Under)
Prediction: Jazz 110-118 Suns
- The Suns have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Jazz are listed at +210 to claim victory.
- This season, the Jazz lost 16 of the 37 games they were named the favorites while the Suns won 10 of the 24 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Jazz won 14 of the 37 games they were named the underdogs while the Suns lost 21 of the 50 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Suns are scoring 113.3 points per game while the Jazz are averaging 117.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Jazz are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game, and the Suns are managing a difference of 1.5 points more per game.
- For the Jazz, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Lauri Markkanen leads the squad with 25.7 points per game followed by Jordan Clarkson with 20.8 points per game.
- For the Suns, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 28.2 points per game followed by Kevin Durant (26.7) and Deandre Ayton (18.3).
Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Phoenix Suns will take place on March 28 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 27, 8:00 pm ET) at the Vivint Smart Home Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Utah Jazz and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Utah Jazz and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app