Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings will travel to the Capital One Arena to face Bradley Beal's Washington Wizards on Saturday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Wizards, who lost against Cleveland Cavaliers in their last game, have won four matches while the Kings, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won eight matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Washington have managed the 10th place in the Eastern Conference standings with 32 wins in 70 matches while Sacramento are placed at the second spot in the Western Conference standings with a 42-27 record. The Wizards have lost 17 of their 33 home games while the Kings have won 21 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Washington Wizards vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Kings have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Wizards won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Wizards defeated the Kings by 14 points at the Golden 1 Center.
- The Wizards include Bradley Beal, Kristaps Porzingis, Kyle Kuzma, Jonathan Davis, Kendrick Nunn as their star players.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- Kings: -
- Wizards: -
Average Quarter score: (Wizards 119-123 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 31-29
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Kings at Wizards: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Kings -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 236.5 (Over)
Prediction: Wizards 119-123 Kings
- The Kings have -145 odds to pick up the win, while the Wizards are listed at +120 to claim victory.
- This season, the Wizards lost five of the 17 games they were named the favorites while the Kings won 12 of the 29 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Wizards won 20 of the 53 games they were named the underdogs while the Kings lost 10 of the 40 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Kings are scoring 120.9 points per game while the Wizards are averaging 113 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wizards are averaging 0.2 points less per game, and the Kings are managing a difference of 2.7 points more per game.
- For the Wizards, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Bradley Beal leads the squad with 23.4 points per game followed by Kristaps Porzingis (22.8) and Kyle Kuzma (21).
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.5 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19 points per game.
Washington Wizards vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the Washington Wizards vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Washington Wizards and Sacramento Kings will take place on March 19 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 18, 7:00 pm ET) at the Capital One Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Washington Wizards vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Washington Wizards and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Washington Wizards vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Washington Wizards and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Washington Wizards vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app