Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to host Jimmy Butler's Miami Heat at the Fiserv Forum in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Saturday night. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed at the second spot with 35 wins in 52 matches while the Heat have managed the sixth place with a 29-24 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bucks, who are currently on a six-game winning streak, have lost two matches while the Heat, who lost their previous match against New York Knicks, have managed six victories. Milwaukee have lost just five of their 27 home games while Miami have won 12 of their 27 road games so far this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks and the Heat shared five wins each.
- Milwaukee and Miami faced each other twice this season and the Heat won both fixtures.
- The Heat last won a regular season road game against the Bucks in October 2019.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday, and Bobby Portis as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, and Victor Oladipo as their star players.
- Heat: Nikola Jovic, Omer Yurtseven, Duncan Robinson, Orlando Robinson, Victor Oladipo, Gabe Vincent and Kyle Lowry.
- Bucks: Serge Ibaka, Bobby Portis, MarJon Beauchamp and Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 122-116 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-32
- 4th quarter: 34-30
Heat at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): Heat (+ 5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 221
Prediction: Bucks 122-116 Heat
- The Bucks have-220 odds to pick up the win, while the Heat are listed at +181 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks lost 12 of the 46 games they were named the favorites while the Heat won 12 of the 24 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bucks won just one of the six games they were named the underdogs while the Heat lost 12 of the 29 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Heat are scoring 108.5 points per game while the Bucks are averaging 114.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks are averaging 2.4 points more per game, and the Heat are managing a difference of 0.3 points more per game.
- For the Bucks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.8 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (19.4), Brook Lopez (14.4) and Bobby Portis (14.4).
- For the Heat, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 22 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.4) and Tyler Herro (20.2).
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat will take place on February 5 at 6:30 am IST (Feb 4, 8:00 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app