Joel Embiid-led Philadelphia 76ers are scheduled to travel to the Madison Square Garden to face Julius Randle's New York Knicks in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Sunday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Sixers are placed at the third spot with 34 wins in 51 matches while the Knicks have managed the seventh place with a 28-25 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Knicks have managed four wins while the Sixers have lost two and won one game. New York lost 14 of their 27 home games while Philadelphia have won 13 of their 22 road games so far this season.
New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Knicks won three games.
- The Knicks and the Sixers faced each other twice this season and both won their road games.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- Sixers: -
- Knicks: Mitchell Robinson
Average Quarter score: (Knicks 119-125 Sixers)
- 1st quarter: 30-30
- 2nd quarter: 27-32
- 3rd quarter: 33-29
- 4th quarter: 29-34
Sixers at Knicks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Knicks 119-125 Sixers
- The money line for this match isn't available yet, will be updated soon.
- This season, the Knicks lost seven of the 23 games they were named the favorites while the Sixers won four of the 10 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Knicks won 12 of the 30 games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost 11 of the 40 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Sixers are scoring 113.8 points per game while the Knicks are averaging 114.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Knicks are averaging 3 points more per game, and the Sixers are managing a difference of 3.8 points more per game.
- For the Knicks, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (22.8) and RJ Barrett (20.3).
- For the Sixers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.5 points per game followed by James Harden (21.3) and Tyrese Maxey (20.4).
New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on February 6 at 4:30 am IST (Feb 5, 6:00 pm ET) at the Madison Square Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New York Knicks and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New York Knicks and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app